Back in the old days they were known as the “Nanny Dog” because they were so good with children. It wasn’t until more recent years that dog fighting a-holes seem to be attracted to the breed and train them to be violent and aggressive. For many years the Pitbull was the family dog, often left to protect and look after the children when the parents were away. Didn’t matter if you were from a rich family or a poor family, having a pitbull in the house made parents feel better about leaving their children home alone. Don’t believe me? Take a look.
Pitbulls: The Nanny Dog
September 28th, 2011 by C.J.
14 Responses to “Pitbulls: The Nanny Dog”
Leave a Reply
- Sun June 23rd, 2013: DOG ADOPTION EVENT! Malibu 12-4pm
- Sun July 7th, 2013: DOG ADOPTION EVENT! Los Angeles (Pan Pacific Park) 12-4pm
- Tue July 16th, 2013: Humane Education visit- Ascot Library
- Wed July 17th, 2013: Humane Education visit- Echo Park Library
- Sun July 21st, 2013: DOG ADOPTION EVENT! Malibu 12-4pm